We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
What are cookies?
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device (e.g. computer or mobile phone). These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast
Can I opt out of cookies?
You can set your web browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer etc) to reject all cookies; allow only 'trusted' sites to set them; or to accept cookies from websites only for the duration of your visit. Your browser's 'help' option will tell you how. However, please be aware that if you choose to delete or restrict cookies, some features of our website may not work.
You can also visit the AboutCookies website, for more information about cookies and how to manage them.
Our cookies and what they do for you
Strictly necessary cookies
Our website won't work properly without these essential cookies,. They help you use secure areas of the website and carry out specific tasks, like editing your personal data or making a payment.
What they do:
- Remember data you've entered into a form or details about a payment you want to make. Without them, this would be lost every time you moved to a new page
- If you're signed in to the members area, they recognise that you have already signed in. Without them, you'd need to sign in each time you moved to a new page
These cookies collect anonymous information about how our visitors use the website, for example, the most popular pages. We use this information to improve our website. We don't collect any information that identifies you as an individual.
What they do:
- Give us an overall picture of how people use our website by telling us things like the number of visitors to each page and what people do on a page
Functionality cookies record information about choices you've made and allow us to tailor the website to your needs.
What they do:
- Remember any settings you've applied, such as text size or other preferences
- Show you when you're logged in to the website
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We do not provide your data to any third.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.